11 February 2016

The Hardwood Renaissance

Repairing and reviving my 90 year old floors too about a week.  I hired David King from SNK Flooring to do the work.  David did a fantastic job repairing my floors, sanding, refinishing, and adding shoe moulding.  It took him about a week.  The difference is incredible!

Before:



During:



After:



Just phenomenal!!!  It looks like a completely different house from day I closed.

The shoe moulding:
Once David was finished with the floors, I was able to get the new wall plates installed.  I went with an oiled bronze that I though fit well with the house.


My next step before move in day was to get new lamps.  I went with Quoizel's Inglenook Mission Style lamps.  The shades include all the colors I used and tie things together quite well.




 Lastly, I used all of the paint colors to make some art for the bathroom.
Move in Day was finally upon me......


No comments:

Post a Comment